Nutrition Science (B.S.)
The BS degree in Nutrition Science at Russell Sage College fulfills the undergraduate requirements for The Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) accreditation. Studies include theoretical and practical coursework embedded in a broad background in the liberal arts and sciences. Community experiences are considered an important component of learning and are encouraged in junior and senior year.
Nutrition Science Requirements
- Offered in Fall: NTR 201, NTR 313, NTR 401, NTR 402, NTR 404, NTR 422
- Offered in Spring: NTR 209, NTR 211, NTR 314, NTR 325, NTR 403, NTR 407, NTR 417
Required Supporting Coursework
- Students may complete CHM 103 or CHM 111.
- CHM 303 may be substituted for CHM 220.
Degree Completion Notes
- Total credits required for bachelor degree (minimum): 120 credits
- 1/2 of major requirements must be completed at Sage
- Completion of General Education Requirements
- Completion of 60 liberal arts and sciences credits (minimum)
- Cumulative GPA required for graduation (minimum): 2.000
- Minimum major GPA required for graduation (minimum): 2.200