The Bachelor of Arts degree in Theatre offers the student training in the creative processes of theatre as well as the theory and history of theatre. Students will study, train, and perform with faculty as well as guest artists of the Theatre Institute at Sage (TIS). Admission to the BA in Theatre program requires a preliminary audition with the Creative and Performing Arts department. Theatre students must participate in juries every semester in order to remain active in the program.
- Complete all of the following:
Degree Completion Notes
- Total credits required for bachelor degree (minimum): 120 credits
- Completion of General Education coursework required
- 1/2 of major requirements must be completed at Sage
- Cumulative GPA required for graduation (minimum): 2.000
- Minimum major GPA required for graduation (minimum): 2.200