A minor in Psychology [18-19 credits] is available to students seeking an understanding of human behavior in order to complement their majors or for their own personal enrichment. The courses in the minor provide students with a basic background in psychology and allow them to elect courses to support other interests and majors.
- Complete all of the following:
- Note: PSY 202 Human Development may be used for PSY 208
II. Core 2
- Complete two courses from the following:
- Complete one Psychology elective course:
- Note: students may also complete a PSY course from the Core II
- Minors may be declared any time before the completion of the drop/add period in the first term of the senior year or before completion of 87 credit hours, whichever comes later.
- Successful completion of at least one course in the minor is a prerequisite to such declaration.
- Only two of the required minor courses may also count toward major or another minor’s requirements.
- A minimum of one-half of the required credits for the minor must be completed at Sage.
- GPA in Minor required (minimum): 2.200 or higher