Former matriculated students who have been away from Sage (one or more terms) without an approved leave of absence must contact the Office of Admission, [email protected], for re-admission/re-enrollment application procedures. If any post-secondary institutions (college, university, technical, proprietary school, etc.) were attended while the student was away from Russell Sage College, official transcripts must be forwarded to the Registrar's Office. Upon re-enrolling, students are newly matriculated under the current catalog in effect at the time of re-enrollment.