Non-Accredited Institutions

Students transferring from non-accredited schools may petition for credit evaluation after they have attended Sage for two consecutive semesters and earned a minimum 2.000 cumulative grade point average (2.200 in the major field). Students who have achieved a minimum 2.500 cumulative grade point average (4.000 system) for work done at a proprietary school including schools accredited by the former Association of Independent Colleges and Schools may petition for transfer credit according to two-year college guidelines. Most credit awarded will be applicable to electives and general education requirements, with decisions on major field credit resting with the academic department.