The music minor offers an opportunity to become competent in creating art, familiar with a variety of techniques, and knowledgeable about the history and theory of the chosen art form.
- Complete one of the following:
- Two semesters (@ 1.5 credits) are required from the Applied Music options
- Minors may be declared any time before the completion of the drop/add period in the first term of the senior year or before completion of 87 credit hours, whichever comes later.
- Successful completion of at least a one course in the minor is a prerequisite to such declaration.
- Only two of the required minor courses may also count toward major or another minor’s requirements. A minimum of half the required credits for the minor must be completed at Sage.
- GPA in Minor required (minimum): 2.200 or higher