Students and employees of Russell Sage College who have concerns about alcohol and/or drugs for themselves or others, can contact any number of resources on campus and in the community for confidential help.
- Troy Campus: Kellas Hall, (518) 244-2261
- Albany Campus: Kahl Campus Center, (518) 292-1917
Russell Sage College Alcohol and other Drug Education Coordinator. All alcohol and/or drug related services are free and strictly confidential.
- Troy Wellness Center, Kellas Hall (518) 244-2261
- Provides assessments and interventions, short-term counseling, referrals, consultations, educational programs, literature, and peer education.
Employee Services (Employee Assistance Program), 1-800-252-4555
- Provides free, confidential, professional assistance to any Sage employee and/or family member.
Community/Self Help Resources
(518 area code)
|Equinox, Albany||518 434-6135|
|Hope House, Albany||518 427-8207|
|St. Peters Addiction & Recovery Center, Albany||518 458-8888|
|Conifer Park, Troy||518 274-5143|
|Hudson Mohawk Recovery Center, Tro||518 272-3918|
|Rensselaer County Substance Abuse Services, Troy||518 270-2800|
|Alcoholism Council of Schenectady||518 346-4436|
|Alcoholics Anonymous||518 463-0906|
|Al-Anon/Adult Children||518 477-4476|