Organizational Studies (B.P.S.)
The Bachelor of Professional Studies in Organizational Studies in the School of Professional & Continuing Education is a program designed for adult learners who have an associate degree (technical, liberal arts, general studies, health care or other area). This program of study is designed to enhance your managerial skills and abilities. The overarching goal of this program is to prepare you to obtain leadership positions within your current organization or with another organization including corporations, government agencies, healthcare sector, service agencies or community organizations.
Completion of an A.A.S. or A.S. degree with a 2.750 overall GPA.
Upon program completion, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate content knowledge.
- Apply appropriate and effective use of technology for organizations.
- Communicate effectively through the delivery of written and oral presentations.
- Use critical thinking skills to understand and apply problem solving strategies and techniques for organizational and individual decision making.
- Exemplify professional skills, attitudes and dispositions.
- Develop professional, personal, and interdisciplinary connections through content and professional experience.
- Complete all of the following:
Degree Completion Notes
- Total credits required for bachelor degree (minimum): 120 credits
- Cumulative GPA required for graduation (minimum): 2.000
- Major GPA required for graduation (minimum): 2.750
- 1/2 of major requirements must be completed at Sage (minimum)
- Completion of all required General Education coursework