The business administration minor (18 credits) provides students a foundation and builds on that with a higher level study of the functional areas of business. Capping off the minor is BUS 311 or BUS 324 which develops integrative knowledge of business.
- Apply appropriate and effective use of technology for organizations.
- Communicate effectively through the delivery of written and oral presentations.
- Synthesize managerial practice with stakeholder theory and socially responsible decision making.
- Demonstrate effective leadership skills in a variety of settings.
- Understand the social, financial, environmental, legal, political and global issues facing contemporary organizations.
- Use critical thinking skills to understand and apply problem solving strategies and techniques for organizational and individual decision making.
- Demonstrate professionalism within the context of the work environment.
- Minors may be declared any time before the completion of the drop/add period in the first term of the senior year or before completion of 87 credit hours, whichever comes later.
- Successful completion of at least one course in the minor is a prerequisite to such declaration.
- Only two of the required minor courses may also count toward major or another minor’s requirements.
- One-half of the required credits for the minor must be completed at Sage.
- GPA in Minor required (minimum): 2.200 or higher