Skip to main content
Add, Drop or Withdraw from Course
- Students may not enter a course after the add/drop period. See Academic Calendar for more information
- All changes in course selections for students must have the approval and signature of the academic advisor.
- Courses which the student drops prior to the end of the first five days of classes will not be recorded on the academic record.
- All withdrawals from courses must be initiated by the student through the Registrar’s Office. Students who withdraw from a course after the add/drop period will receive a grade of “W” on their academic record for that course. To withdraw from a course, students must have the approval of the academic advisor and the course instructor.
- The last day to withdraw from a course is the last day of the 12th week of classes. The withdrawal process must be completed by or on this date in the Registrar’s Office.
- Students who withdraw from a course must be aware that the withdrawal may affect their financial aid.