Russell Sage College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, MSCHE, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, (267) 284-5000, www.msche.org. The MSCHE is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
Russell Sage College is chartered by the New York State Board of Regents. Programs registered by the New York State Education Department are listed on the Department’s Inventory of Registered Programs.
Individual programs are accredited by:
AAQEP, Association for Advancing Quality in Educator Preparation, P.O. Box 7511, Fairfax Station, VA 22039, 301-276-5106.
ACEND/AND, Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, 120 South Riverside Plaza, Suite 2190, Chicago, IL 60606-6995, (800) 877-1600.
ACOTE, Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education of the American Occupational Therapy Association, 4720 Montgomery Lane, PO Box 31220, Bethesda, MD, (301) 652-2682.
CAPTE, Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education of the American Physical Therapy Association, Trans-3245; Potomac Plaza, 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, VA, 22314-1448, (703) 706-3245.
CCNE, Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC. (202) 887-6791.
IACBE, International Accreditation Council for Business Education, 11374 Strang Line Road, Lenexa, Kansas 66215, (913) 631-3009.
MPCAC, Master’s in Psychology and Counseling Accreditation Council, 595 New Loudon Road #265, Latham, NY 12110 (518) 764-7581.
NASAD, National Association of Schools of Art and Design, 11250 Roger Bacon Drive, Suite 21, Reston, VA 20190, (703) 437-0700.
Organizations and Affiliations
- Association of American Colleges and Universities, AAC&U
- American Council on Education, ACE
- Capital Region Consortium, formerly known as, Hudson Mohawk Association of Colleges & Universities. (Members: Adirondack Community College, Albany College of Pharmacy, College of Saint Rose, Empire State College, Hudson Valley Community College, Maria College, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Russell Sage College, Schenectady County Community College, Siena College, Skidmore College, SUNY Cobleskill, Union College, University at Albany)
- Council of Independent Colleges, CIC
- Commission on Independent Colleges and Universities NY, CICU
- The New American Colleges and Universities, NACU
- National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities, NAICU
- Online Consortium of Independent Colleges and Universities, OCICU