Visual Arts Minor
The visual arts minor offers an opportunity to become competent in creating art, familiar with a variety of techniques, and knowledgeable about the history and theory of the chosen art form.
Studio Art Selection
Select five studio art courses (3 credits each):
- Minors may be declared any time before the completion of the drop/add period in the first term of the senior year or before completion of 87 credit hours, whichever comes later.
- Successful completion of at least one course in the minor is a prerequisite to such declaration.
- Only two of the required minor courses may also count toward major or another minor’s requirements.
- One-half of the required credits for the minor must be completed at Sage.
- GPA in Minor required (minimum): 2.200 or higher