Transfer of Credit after Matriculation

An undergraduate student who intends to transfer credit from another institution after matriculation at Sage must file with the Registrar a statement of approval for the course to be taken, signed by the major advisor. No credit will be transferred without prior approval, nor will credit transfer for coursework with a grade below a “C-”. Please note that course grades from other institutions do not transfer; only credits do. Transfer credit approval forms are available in the Office of Student Services\Registrar.

Before registering elsewhere to take a required course normally offered at Sage, the student must obtain consent of his or her academic advisor(s) (or Director(s) of Advising) and verification of course equivalence (for courses not previously transferred to Sage) from the director of the program in which the course would be offered at Sage.