Business Administration (B.B.A.)
The Business Administration (BBA) program offered in SageOnline in SPCE is a ’completer’ program for students who have already earned some college-level work and are prepared to pursue a bachelor’s degree. The Business Administration program provides the knowledge base and the skills necessary for successful business practice and for a career in management. It also provides the foundation needed for entry into an MBA program that will benefit students who continue into the Sage’s MBA program.
- Apply appropriate and effective use of technology for organizations.
- Communicate effectively through the delivery of written and oral presentations.
- Synthesize managerial practice with stakeholder theory and socially responsible decision making.
- Analyze, evaluate, and develop effective leadership skills in a variety of settings.
- Understand the social, financial, environmental, legal/political and global issues facing contemporary organizations.
- Use critical thinking skills to understand and apply problem solving strategies and techniques for organizational and individual decision making.
- Demonstrate the ability to integrate knowledge in the sub-disciplines of management through experiential learning.
- Demonstrate professionalism within the context of the work environment.
SageOnline undergraduate courses are offered in seven week modules. Two seven week modules comprise a traditional semester term. Courses are identified by section numbers that begins with a W.
Required Electives in Major
- Choose four courses from ACC, BUS, ECO, or LAW. At least 6 credits in this category must be completed at Sage.
Degree Completion Notes
- Total credits required for bachelor degree (minimum): 120 credits
- Cumulative GPA required for graduation (minimum): 2.000
- Major GPA required for graduation (minimum): 2.200
- 1/2 of major requirements must be completed at Sage (minimum)
- Completion of all required General Education coursework