The visual arts minor offers an opportunity to become competent in creating art, familiar with a variety of techniques, and knowledgeable about the history and theory of the chosen art form.
Studio Art Selection
Complete five studio courses. (AEM studio courses may be completed for the AFA courses listed below.)
- Minors may be declared any time before the completion of the drop/add period in the first term of the senior year or before completion of 87 credit hours, whichever comes later.
- Successful completion of at least one course in the minor is a prerequisite to such declaration.
- Only two of the required minor courses may also count toward major or another minor’s requirements.
- One-half of the required credits for the minor must be completed at Sage.
- GPA in Minor required (minimum): 2.200 or higher