Aug 16, 2017
School of Professional & Continuing Education Catalog
Note: Use the links listed in red type below to navigate SPCE Catalog and policies.
Academic Policies (SPCE)
List of Academic Programs (SPCE)
Tuition and Fees
School of Professional & Continuing Education
- Accounting (B.S.)
- Achieve Degree (Liberal Studies, B.A.)
- Business Administration (B.S. or B.B.A.)
- Computer Information Systems (B.S.)
- Crime, Law and Justice Policy (B.S.)
- Interdisciplinary Studies (B.S.)
- Liberal Studies (B.A.)
- Nursing: RN to BS program (B.S.)
- Psychology (B.S.)
- Pre-Medical Studies Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
- Business Administration Minor
- Computer Science Minor
- Mathematics Minor
► For the most up-to-date Schedule of Courses offered each semester, see SageAdvisor.
The 2012-2013 edition of the Catalog was published June 13, 2012 and was accurate at the time of publication online. Students are bound by the programs and regulations set forth in the Catalog at the time they begin their studies at Sage. However, Sage reserves the right to change without notice any policies and procedures that appear in this Catalog. This includes the right to modify the academic requirements and programs of study; the arrangement and content of courses; instructional material used; tuition and fees; any regulation affecting the student body.
School of Professional & Continuing Education (SPCE)